Who we are
Design-Center is a provider of packaging design services, based in Vienna. The Design-Center team transforms client ideas into designs and then into reality. With 20 years of experience we create and develop powerful packaging designs, artworks and prepress data. Since 1998 Design-Center has been part of the TBWA network (member of the Omnicom Group).
Design-Center develops packaging artworks for all packaging types and print techniques for international FMCG brands where thousands of final designs for more than 40 markets worldwide are executed. As a trusted all-in-one provider, we cover the full workflow from design to print. These processes are designed to deliver significant time and cost savings.
The Design-Center Account Manager supports the client as a brand guard and prepares weekly update reports. Quality of the highest level is our standard and we align our services with industry quality standards.
As innovation is a key factor, Design-Center actively investigates and presents new materials and technologies to our clients in order to emphasise the product at the point of sale (POS).
To sum up: We love challenges and complex projects.
Some key figures
- More than 20 years of experience
- Over 25 employees
- 80% international projects in more than 40 countries
- Coverage of all stages of packaging design
- 12 work stations with high performance software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, ESKO ArtPro, Cinema 4D)
- Specialists in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry
- Experts in CEE, Turkey, Russia and CIS countries
- Product design and concepts
- Packaging design, artwork creation, compilation and prepress
- Regional adaptions: steering the process of multilingual packaging and adapting the design to markets needs
- Visualisation of high resolution 3D models and customised solutions in Cinema 4D
- Maximum efficiency with specialised programs; Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and ESKO ArtPro
- Print and workflow consulting
- Continuous quality control of internal and external data
- Central data processing, central database for all packaging related data
- Archive and backup of final print data